Region II 4A State Qualifier Wednesday, 4/25
1) No substitutions or additions to the meet.
2) All athletes must have competed in two meets this season to be eligible to compete.
3) All four relay members must check in with the clerk and must be listed as members of your relay.
4) You may enter a maximum of 6 athletes on a relay. If you only list 4 names, and a relay member becomes injured or sick, you would have to scratch your relay. If you list seven or more names, your relay will be scratched from the meet as an illegal entry.
5) Throwing implements will be weighed in before the start of the throwing events. Illegal implements will be impounded. Legal implements will be marked and will be available for use by all competitors.
6) Please review all rules regarding jewelry, electronics, uniforms, etc., with your athletes before the meet.
7) The TOP 5 athletes and relays will qualify for the 4A qualifier at Spring Valley High School on Saturday, May 5.
8) No headbands, hats, sunglasses (prescription only), or hard objects in hair are permitted.
9) There is no team score, or awards handed out at this meet. This meet is only for qualifying.